Then Auschwitz Concentration Camp, Now a Sweet House of Nostalgia!

   
St. Antony's Boarding House in Mutholy, Near Pala where I stayed for 3 years during my high school days.
Rector priests and assistant rectors were feared as Nazi officers then. Occasional visits to dentists in Pala were parole trips to enjoy parotta and beef curry without rector's knowledge. A 5 rupee currency note was secretly hidden in between two pasted pages of my notebook to be used on emergencies.  However, if God permits I would still very much like to be 'persecuted' there again! Those were some of the most valuable grooming days of my life.

Backside of St. Antony's High School in Mutholy under the shadows of Elangi trees. The pleasing smell of 'Elangi' flowers in my nostrils still arises many nostalgic feelings during my visits.

Comments

Popular Posts